Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/24/13, 9:20 am

My ex and I got divorced and he was awarded weekend visitation. Since the hearing was over he hasn't attempted to pick them up, see them in any way, or even call once. This has been over a year now. Am I still legally bound to stay in the same city as him, or can I move out of state and get on with my life since he obviously doesn't care?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search