Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/18/08, 12:55 pm

drug testing

In a modification for child support and visitation hearing, can my husband's ex ask him to be drug tested for no reason? Just to harrass him? She has no reason to suspect him of anything, he has no criminal record, pays child support (a lot) on time, is involved with their school, etc., a very responsible parent. She doesn't want him to be more involved with them and will probably do and say anything to discredit his character. What are his rights?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search