Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/04/07, 1:53 pm

fathers rights in dallas tx

i have been married for two yearas with a women who i have two girls with one is a year old and the other is 6. we are going to have a divorce and i would like to know what i have to do to have physical custody of the girls. i have never spent a single day without them. i take care of them all day. i work nights so that i can care for them during the day. i do everything for my girls and i cannot be without them.what steps or procedures should i arrange so that this will be possible.also can i move out of state with them?if physical custody is awarded to me?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search