Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

I filed an uncontested divorce in Fort Bend County in Texas w/children. He signed a waiver that on one part states that the judge can make decisions without hearing his side, etc. Now he is saying he doesn't want to sign the final decree of divorce. Can I still go to court without his signature if he already signed that waiver?

Asked on 4/22/13, 10:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes. Set the case for trial.

Read more
Answered on 5/01/13, 2:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now