Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/19/13, 9:08 am

my granddaughter was taken away from my daughter and the baby father because of acusations of child abuse toward the father. He was aquitted of all charges and no charges were put on my daughter. How can we go about getting our grandbaby back. The other grandparent (my ex) has management conservatorship. Cps case is closed. They are trying to terminate my daughters rights. Please help. We dont have the money for a lawyer and they do have one (that they trade hair appts for legal fee). Thank you in advance

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search