Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/25/13, 5:18 pm

HHow do i give my mom custody of my son...his father is deceased. I am voluntarily doing this because i can't take care of him. I want to do this cheap and with a bunch of court mess. I want it done asap.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search