Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

homewrecker law

Can I sue my husband girlfriend for destroying my marriage. Before he became ''friends'' with her he was a devoted husband and father. Now he has filed for a divorce and he is mean and angry.

Asked on 9/19/07, 8:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Grissom Law Office of James P. Grissom
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: homewrecker law

No such law exists in the State of Texas. Sorry. Find a good lawyer and take him for what you can get. Good Luck. Adultery is a fault item to be allowed an extra measure of property division. Depends on the circumstances, such as wasting community assets on the girlfriend.

Read more
Answered on 9/19/07, 9:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now