Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/10/09, 9:06 pm

My husband is serving 180 days in Tarrant County Jail for contempt of child support, he pays monthly of 600.00 a month plus has health ins. he has never been to jail before in his life he currently is employed and is at risk of losing his current job, I am thinking no more than 30 days in jail, what do you think?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search