Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/28/13, 7:19 am

Can my husband stop me from moving back into our house that is in both our names in Texas. I left him for a short time and want to move back into the marital after 6 months apart.

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/28/13, 7:31 am by Adam Kielich

Not unless a court has ordered either one of you not to live in the house.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

The Kielich Law Firm 2205 Martin Drive Suite 200-K Bedford, TX 76021

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search