Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/06/13, 4:54 am

Do I need a lawyer for sole custody of my child.?I currently have physical custody. I have a conservator ship decree

which grants limited supervised visits for my child's biological mom, however

she ran away ( no known address) and has not been seen in this town or seen our child in 5 years. She also abandoned another child by another man .

Lawyers are quoting me 5k retainers to start, as well as expecting

That it will cost more. Can I fill out paperwork and then have an attorney review?

What do poor people do?

Can I get a state representation since she's a dead beat ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search