Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/20/13, 10:08 am

I am considering leaving my boyfriend of 10 years because I suspect he is cheating. We have lived together for 7 years and recently officially got engaged. When we bought our house, we put it under his name as well as all of our vehicles. If I leave, am I not entitled to anything because we are not married? I would like to know what rights I may have as far as division of assets. Thank you in advance for your help!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search