Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/08/10, 4:41 am

i am the legal guardian of a two year old. can i change her last name without parental consent in texas?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search