Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/30/13, 8:27 am

live in texas my husband and i bought land and home. he is now deceased. can i sell property without children getting in the mix?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search