Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

I lived in an abusive home but I moved out recently with permission to a different home but when I lived there I was given a drug test if I fail it do I have to move back in the abusive home?

Asked on 9/22/13, 7:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fran Brochstein Attorney & Mediator
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I have no idea what you are asking.

If you are asked to leave a residence and are a minor, you have to leave.

If you are and adult and are evicted, you have to leave.

If you are a minor then call CPS or the local policing agency.

Make out cry to a physician, clergy member, teacher, therapist or counselor.

They are required to report it.

Doing drugs is bad.

Stop it.

Even being in an abusive home is no excuse to do drugs - it only makes things worst.

You need a clear mind to get out of your situation.

No one will take you seriously is you are on drugs.

I hope this helps.

Read more
Answered on 9/24/13, 5:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now