Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/09/07, 11:08 am

Marriage Issues


My husband married me from India and got me here. After coming here he said that he doesn't have any attraction for me and won't have any physical attraction for me. He doesn't need me any more. What can be done since he has ruined my life and I cannot go back to India with a divorce. I won't be able to face anyone there.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search