Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/25/13, 11:34 am

I am a mother who is going to court on custody issues with my sons grandmother she was granted temp partial custody back in 2009 now she trying to fight me again in court wanting sole managing ralationship with my son so he can reside with her in her home. what should I do I want this to end now she cant have my son he is the baby of 4 boys and I cant let her get him

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search