Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/15/13, 1:55 pm

my mother who is 87 years old has given durable and medical power of attorney to a "neighbor" friend. I am her only son. She is now in the hospital and her health is declining. Do I have legal recourse?

She did this because she was upset with some conversations that we had regarding going to a nursing home. She i believe acted on her feelings and did not think about the situation.

Do i still have any right(s) in this situation?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search