Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/06/13, 11:04 am

n 2010 my daughter had a child she was living w guy and his family and forsome stupid reason gave the child this guys last name even though she thought it could be someone elses child. he kicked her out then and then after months he wanted to see her and my daughter let him and he decided to keep her for a month and half and wouldn'tlet my daughter see her well she finally got her in her possesion and she brought her to me to watch and care for cuz her work schedule is really crazy right now and she wants her daughter on a regular schedule. my question is can i get temporary legal guardianship to just for the time being till her schedule changes so if need be i can make decision for grandaughters care if i cant reach my daughter,if so can i just get a form notarized instead of hiring a lawyer . Cant financially do that. thank you for any help u can provide me

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search