Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/20/13, 9:48 pm

I'm a non custodial parent that pays child support and i wanted to know can the mother take our child into another state? I live in Texas and they live in Mississippi, but i visit and my son stays during the summer. Can she move him to Kentucky?

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/21/13, 8:29 am by Fran Brochstein

What does your court order state?

I would think that she could probably move.

Now you can visit Kentucky.

You might need to modify the current order.

I always recommend mediation.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney, Arbitrator & Mediator 8978 Kirby Drive Houston, TX 77054

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search