Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/27/07, 5:10 pm

non suit

Our divorce was was filed on Feb. 26, 2007. My wife has been served a citation--name removed--She has not responed back to the court--name removed--We have reconciled our 38 year marriage and would like to stop the process--name removed--I called the 301st District Court, Dallas County and the Constable office who served the papers but have been unable to get direction on how to stop the process--name removed--A clerk in the office said I needed to go to the Law Library and do research--name removed--Can you tell me if I need to file something or exactly what to do to stop the process

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search