Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

I have a open cps case for drugs and I went backout to.Today I have to take a drug test today if I refuse to take it . Would it affect me or help me when I go to trial either way rights will be terminated..

Asked on 9/25/13, 9:20 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If you refuse or you fail, the situation will be used against you. If you do not want to have your rights terminated, you need to quit using drugs.

Read more
9/25/13, 12:50 pm
Fran Brochstein Attorney & Mediator
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I agree with Attorney Henley.

You need to hire an attorney to represent you. This is a serious matter. If you have no money, then ask the court for a free (pro bono) attorney to represent you.

Read more
9/25/13, 8:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88263 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now