Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/16/13, 1:37 am

If you press charges against you husband for famalievoilence can u take them back in texas

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/17/13, 8:26 am by Kevin Henderson

Once your husband is charged with family violence by the County or District Attorney the decision of whether to proceed with the case is out of your hands. Every county handles these cases differently. You should talk with an experienced criminal law attorney that practices in the county where the case is pending for advice.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Kevin Henderson Attorney at Law 406 W. University Ave. Georgetown, TX 78626

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search