Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/04/02, 10:04 am

Protective Order

If someone has been served with a protective order, can they receive a court appointed lawyer when requested to make the court hearing scheduled? What are the repondent's rights?

Thank You

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search