Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/28/13, 1:47 pm

my question is that my son is 13 years old and his dad has supervised visitation BUT he has only seen him 5 time he does pay child support of $100 a mon ever went back for more money like a month ago we started letting him go to his grandparents house ( the dads) side i told them that my son was not to be left alone with his dad and they been good with it but they ask why can he not go with his dad anywhere by him self im i doing the right thing on this cause is dad has made a report that put me and his step dad in jail we went to court but the dad never showed up to any so they drop it what im i to do PLEASE HELP

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/28/13, 10:15 pm by Fran Brochstein

I would be in a family law attorney's office on Monday morning with your file.

Quite frankly, I'm not sure what you are asking...

Dad did something to get you arrested. But Dad did not show up to court and the case was dismissed.

You let Dad visit the child at his parent's house because you wanted to be "nice".


Dad only pays $100/month in child support and you you have never raised his child support -- you are trying to be nice & now you've been bitten in the butt by this guy!


I hope you learned a valuable lesson - once a snake always a snake -- quit being "nice" and follow the current court orders to the letter!

Now, so hire the toughest, meanest lawyer that you can find to represent you in court.

Quit being "nice".

Dad does not play "nice".

I can't tell where you live.

I would call Patricia Bushman at 713-807-9405 and try to hire her. She takes payment plans.

Tell her that I sent you. She mainly works in Harris County but she will travel outside of Harris County.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney, Arbitrator & Mediator 8978 Kirby Drive Houston, TX 77054

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search