Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

Re-married but not divorced?

He has remarried, he will not sign our divorce papers? Attorneys think its no big deal.Should I tell the judge? What would you do???

Asked on 1/30/01, 10:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Grissom Law Office of James P. Grissom
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Re-married but not divorced?

What makes you think his signature is necessary on the divorce papers? As long as the judge signs the decree, that's all that is necessary.

Read more
Answered on 3/15/01, 9:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now