Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

how do I remove an unwanted guest from my home it is my daughters ex

Asked on 9/29/10, 5:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

There are legal methods (assume that he is a tenant at will, and file a forcible entry and detainer in justice court), but the easiest method is this:

Call up a few of your most obnoxious relatives - twenty-somethings. Tell them you need help getting somebody out of your house. Ask them to come live with you for a couple of weeks. Tell them to be as unpleasant as possible toward the daughter's ex - make noise at night, block the driveway with their cars after he drives away, drink his beer out of the refrigerator. It's quicker and easier than going through the courts.

Read more
Answered on 10/04/10, 9:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now