Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/09/13, 7:54 pm

I share joint custody with my ex husband and he is using our children to keep a hold of me. My 9 and 15 year old want to live with me because he is abusive! How can I get full custody in Texas ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search