Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/10/13, 1:00 pm

My sister passed away without a will. She was never married nor has any children. She has a savings account with no living beneficiary. She has five living siblings. How do I proceed to acquire this to share with my siblings since I was our Mothers Executor & Trustee of her Estate?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search