Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

sleeping arrangements

Is there a law stating that children of the opposite sex can not sleep in the same room? If so what is it?

Asked on 2/25/06, 9:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Theresa Langford Langford Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: sleeping arrangements

No. Not per se. A judge, can however, issue such an order based upon his discretion as to what is in the best interest of the children. If this is a divorce or custody issue, it is smart to provide children with their own private areas as much as possible. TCL

Read more
Answered on 2/27/06, 8:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now