Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/18/13, 2:24 pm

My son and daughter in law have a 3 year old baby that lives with us because of cps. I said that i didn't believe they were messing up on meth but if they would have said pills I would have believed them. My son hasn't done meth in many years and was not showing signs of it. That is all I said. Now they are wanting to take the baby from me because I said that. Are they allowed to do that and how can I fight it?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search