Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

Spouse Alimony

Please Help I recently separate and He pay for me to moveout because I dont have a job now he is saying he wont pay , I have three kids with him we agreed to have the kids half of the time each, Im not sure what Im able to get , I heard I can get spouse support but Im not sure how to do it. I wish I can keep the kids the whole time and he can have them on the weekend because His moms Is talking bad to my kids about me. Please help What should I do.

Asked on 12/05/07, 2:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Theresa Langford Langford Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Spouse Alimony

Get a lawyer. (Many will work with a retainer and weekly or monthly payments).

The lawyer can get the papers filed and a temporary hearing set for child support, visitation, and possibly temporary spousal support. Do it soon, as December is a difficult time to get a hearing.

Read more
Answered on 12/05/07, 2:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now