Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/30/13, 10:13 am

I am taking care of my mentally challanged brother and need to know what my rights are. I would like to know if I need to be the power of attorney or be his guardian? Our older brother is trying to get him from me and has tried taking care of him in the past and does not see to it that he takes his meds. or goes to all his doctors visits. I just would like to know what the best thing for me and my brother to do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search