Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/12/13, 1:50 pm

In Texas, my sons biological father and I agreed that he would sign over his rights. Do I have to be married in order for him to do so?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search