Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

Visitation Rights

I have custody of my two children and currently one of them is enrolled into baseball. During visitation rights to my ex wife she will not allow them to attend any practices are games. Can she do this?

Asked on 4/14/05, 1:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fran Brochstein Attorney & Mediator
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Visitation Rights

You can file a modification and ask the court to allow him to participate in extra-cirricular events.

Fran Brochstein


Read more
Answered on 4/14/05, 2:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now