Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/12/13, 4:39 pm

Can my now wife adopt my three boys, since their mother left them to me and moved to California and has not paid child support or seen them in over a year?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search