Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/06/13, 4:52 pm

my wife left me and wants me to pay her alimony out of my social security disabilty check. is that possbile?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search