Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/08/13, 8:54 am

My wife has left me and my son (16) and we have not heard from her in about 2 years. How can I get a divorce from her and be free of any further obligation?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search