Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/17/13, 10:37 am

My wife and I lived in Austin for two years before moving to NYC in May, 2012. We still carry Texas driver's licenses and never formally changed our residency. However, we did sell our house in Austin back in December, 2012. We currently rent an apartment in NYC. Is it possible for us to still file for divorce in Texas?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search