Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/04/13, 7:58 am

My wife and I are seperated since April 1st. She wont let me see my children. We have no divorce pending. Is there something that can be filed that will allow me to visit my kids? I have avoided starting an altercation for the sake of my kids. We live in Texas.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search