Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/17/07, 11:09 pm

withdrawling answer???

I answered my husbands petition for divorce... I want the divorce to go through as a no contest divorce now.. can I withdrawal my answer from the court and allow it to go no-contest?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search