Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/28/01, 3:54 pm

Writ of Attachment

In regard to a writ of attachment, pertaining to child custody, who is authorized to serve the writ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search