Texas  |  Medical Leave

i have a open cps case. i tested positive once for meth while pregnant they have taken my baby. the first time i heard of this i insisted on a hair follicle test. i still have not been able to get one. they are holding a past cps case against me and saying i have a drug use history. cps showed up and wanted to look inside the house and wanted me to take a drug test, i refused saying i wanted to see the court order first, she did not have one. she also told me i should be thinking of what family member i wanted to adopt the baby to. please give me some advice

Answered on: 1/17/13, 12:41 pm by Mark Dunn

If you want a hair follicle test, go get one. It will cost around $175.00. When the results come back showing that you are "clean," submit it to the Court. You don't need the permission of CPS to do this.

Go into Google and you will be able to find a testing facility near where you live.

Mark D. Dunn 101 E. Park Blvd., Suite 600 Plano, TX 75074