Texas  |  Medical Leave

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/14/12, 11:58 am

my son's father was ordered to pay child support.

after a long battle, the attorney generals office finally was able to start collecting this for my son.

i received 2 payments and then nothing.

after speaking with the Attorny generals office, i found out that his employeer just simply stopped sending payments.

i have come to learn that my ex is out on FMLA and used all of his Paid time off before his elective surgery to go on a cruise.

since he is on FMLA is he sill required to pay child support?

what are my options at this point?

thank you

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

138 Answers given in the last few hours.

8629 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search