Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Texas

Home Owner's Association

Is there anyway for a neighborhood to call a special election and replace the board members we have now or do we have to wait another year until the annual meeting?

Asked on 8/18/08, 9:08 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Donald McLeaish McLeaish&Associates;, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Home Owner's Association

Read the bylaws..or hire an atttorney

Read more
Answered on 8/19/08, 8:53 am
Jeffrey Brashear The Brashear Law Firm, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Home Owner's Association

Based on what you have written, you would need to review the declarations and/or by-laws to see what is required to call any such special meetings. If my law firm can assist you with this legal issue or any other legal matter, please contact my legal assistant Jennifer ([email protected]) to arrange for an inital consultation.

Read more
Answered on 8/19/08, 1:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now