Texas  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/19/08, 11:24 am

Is a law being broken?

My 15 year old was contacted by a friend of ours on her Myspace page who sent her some inappropriate messages. We have broken off contact with this person, but he refuses to remove pictures of my children that he posted without my permission on his public webpage. Is there any legal recourse that I can take to get the photos removed?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search