Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Texas

plantiff provides false affidavit-what recourse for defendent

Asked on 12/01/12, 8:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Contradict it with a controverting affidavit and/or testify in court that the allegations in the Plaintiff's affidavit are false. People lie in Court all the time.

Read more
12/02/12, 4:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88273 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now