Legal Question in Immigration Law in Texas

I am 18 yrs old and i been with my boyfriend 2 yrs and months and i have a kid with him and he has been deportedd to el salvador , i want to get married with him, can he come to the unitedstates? what can i do to help him ?

Asked on 7/18/11, 2:51 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Latangie Williams Law Office of Latangie Williams, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Depending on why he was deported, you may be able to married him and file for him as your spouse. For more info, please call my office at 904-576-2581 or email me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 7/18/11, 2:53 pm
Tsirina Goroshit Law Offices of Tsirina Goroshit & Associates, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Assuming that you are a permanent resident or U.S. citizen, upon your marriage, you may petition for your husband. The key is to get your answer as to why was he deported?

Your case requires detailed information about our fiancÚ, you and your child.

You may contact us directly at (212)880-1538.

Read more
Answered on 7/18/11, 3:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now