Texas  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/10/13, 11:14 am

My current employer has filed my PERM application before 365 days and it was denied and then its appealed. Now current status of PERM is in Progress. Based on this in progress PERM, i got 7th year H1B extension till 15 Feb 2014. Is it possible to transfer this H1 to new Employer? What documents new employer need while filling H1 transfer? I have a screen shot from DOL site which shows my application number, priority date and status. Is that sufficient?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search