Texas  |  Insurance Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/29/13, 9:42 am

My son was in an accident over a year ago where he failed to yield and hit another car. The other driver has gotten an attorney and is now filing a bodily injury claim. I have since sold the car. My insurance limit was $30000 for bodily injury on that policy and my insurance company is trying to settle. The attorney sent my claims rep an Affidavit of Assets that they want me and my son to sign. What are the ramifications or consequences of my signing this document for the state of Texas?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search