Texas  |  Intellectual Property

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/27/13, 6:54 pm

I know somebody who is illegally torrenting movies and I want them to get in trouble. How do I report them? Who do I report them to?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search